Practical Illustrations: Romans - 2017
Your constant search for sermon and teaching illustrations is over! Whether you are teaching or preaching, you'll never be without a meaningful illustration to drive your point home.
You can use Practical Illustrations alone or as a companion to other Outline Bible Resources, such as The Preacher's Outline & Sermon Bibleå¨. These illustrations are taken from our popular teaching series, The Teacher's Outline & Study Bible‰ã¢. Every book is cross-indexed several ways making it easy to find the illustrations to you need:
- Key Number.åÊThis number matches each illustration to the corresponding volume of The Preacher's Outline & Sermon Bibleå¨.
- Subject Heading.åÊEach illustration is categorized by topic.
- Scripture Reference.åÊEach illustration is keyed to the Scripture passage it illustrates.
- The Preacher's Outline & Sermon Bibleå¨ Reference.åÊThis reference indicates where additional information can be found in The Preacher's Outline & Sermon Bibleå¨.
- Illustration Title.åÊEach illustration is given a relevant title.åÊ
- Scripture Index. Use this index if you want to find illustrations for a particular passage of Scripture.
- Topical Index. Use this index if you want to find illustrations on a particular topic.
This volume contains illustrations corresponding to Romans. Keyed to The Preacher's Outline & Sermon Bibleå¨. New look, same great content!
Paperback. KJV. 136 pages.åÊ ISBN 978-1-57407-328-7