Practical Illustrations: Romans
Your constant search for sermon and teaching illustrations is over! Whether you are teaching or preaching, you'll never be without a meaningful illustration to drive your point home.
You can use Practical Illustrations alone or as a companion to other Outline Bible Resources, such as The Preacher's Outline & Sermon Bible. These illustrations are taken from our popular teaching series, The Teacher's Outline & Study Bible. Every book is cross-indexed several ways making it easy to find the illustrations to you need:
- Key Number: This number matches each illustration to the corresponding volume of The Preacher's Outline & Sermon Bible.
- Subject Heading: Each illustration is categorized by topic.
- Scripture Reference: Each illustration is keyed to the Scripture passage it illustrates.
- The Preacher's Outline & Sermon Bible Reference: This reference indicates where additional information can be found in The Preacher's Outline & Sermon Bible.
- Illustration Title: Each illustration is given a relevant title.
- Scripture Index. Use this index if you want to find illustrations for a particular passage of Scripture.
- Topical Index. Use this index if you want to find illustrations on a particular topic.
This volume contains illustrations corresponding to Romans. Keyed to The Preacher's Outline & Sermon Bible. New look, same great content!
Paperback. KJV. 136 pages. ISBN 978-1-57407-328-7
We Also Recommend
Practical Illustrations: Galatians, Ephesians, Philippians, Colossians